I'd lile to report Machine Gun fire....

Discuss the episode "A Seconde Self" here
josh

Post by josh » Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:30 pm

coming from the warehouse down the street!

I was just watching A Second Self and I just wonder how nobody heard the machine gun fire coming from Command Center. I would also think that it would take a little more than a bail of hay to stop the bullets. Hope he didint have a computer sitting behind the bail of hay!

janice

Post by janice » Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:40 pm

Funny, I did not think about the noise, lol, but I did wonder about the bale of hay.

A bale of hay is good for target practice, but I'm not sure about a machine gun and not at that close range. That bale should have been shredded the way Norman was going at it.

pentastar

Post by pentastar » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:03 am

It was steel reinforced hay, of course.

janice

Post by janice » Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:49 pm

That ricochet could be lethal. Maybe it was secret government hay with bullet absorbing material. 8-)

tonerremecanique

Post by tonerremecanique » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:19 am

For the noise. I think command center was maybe sound proof?

hernesson

Post by hernesson » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:32 am

For the noise. I think command center was maybe sound proof?
That's probably likely, but if you look close at the shot of the outside of command centre there are windows open! LoL ;)

jesse1

Re: I'd lile to report Machine Gun fire....

Post by jesse1 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:34 pm

have you guys every noticed that when streethawk pops out of the secret hideway as ithe doors open (maxi)traveling down the street, there is a guy in a big bakery type white truck sitting their watching streethawk poping thru the sliding doors. whoops, hidaway secret revealed....

MediaGold

Re: I'd lile to report Machine Gun fire....

Post by MediaGold » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:22 am

jesse1 wrote:have you guys every noticed that when streethawk pops out of the secret hideway as ithe doors open (maxi)traveling down the street, there is a guy in a big bakery type white truck sitting their watching streethawk poping thru the sliding doors. whoops, hidaway secret revealed....

Ha ha, yes I noticed this too! He's just sitting there motionless. He must have been stunned to see a custom motorcycle fly out of that building. I guess it's not something you see everyday.

But really, it's bad enough trying to keep a government funded attack motorcycle program secret when the only way out of your headquarters is a slow opening sign that makes a noise like rolling boulders and spits out a bike that roars like when Jaws got his head blow off. Maybe they should've done something a tad less obvious like how Bruce Wayne does on his bike in TDK, but I guess it would've been a lot less impressive.