does anyone know pleaz help

Discuss the episode "A Seconde Self" here
bobbyditch2

Post by bobbyditch2 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:57 pm

in episode 2 asecond self at the 11min mark there is a song i would like to know if anyone out there know's the name of the song if u know it e-mail me it pleaz thanks p.s its fartin my head lol

janice

Post by janice » Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:57 pm

Sorry. I wish I knew. I have been trying to figure that one out for a while. It sounds familiar, but I can't place it. I even tried to search my some of the lyrics and came up with nothing. If you find out, let us know.

pentastar

Post by pentastar » Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:38 pm

I know there's an obvious remake of Bruce Springstein's "Can't Start a Fire Without A Spark", but the other songs I have no clue.

levine666

Post by levine666 » Mon May 14, 2007 11:10 am

ok guys -thsi is what i know.
btw pentastar - teh song is called dancing in teh dark , and indeed it is a cover.
the other song ( when they are larging it at venice beach) i think is called "jump on it" no idea who it is by , but it is typical american 80's pop rock - never could track this down myslef!
have you tried googling the lyrics??

jesse1

Re: does anyone know pleaz help

Post by jesse1 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:38 pm

On the DVD, the second self, the song had changed vs. the series on TV when jesse and stark raced their bikes together. i guess the DVD guys did not want to pay for the rights to use the song.

Mark

josh

Post by josh » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:55 pm

I just watched a few scenes from this episode and noticed this as well. There is also another spot in that episode where the music is changed. The replacement music is pretty bad!

MediaGold

Post by MediaGold » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:08 am

josh wrote:I just watched a few scenes from this episode and noticed this as well. There is also another spot in that episode where the music is changed. The replacement music is pretty bad!

Call me crazy (crazy!), but though I agree the replacement music is pretty generic, I actually like the new music used for the BMX race.

I've also watched the new DVD set so much I like the "Jump On It" song too, when I used to think it was a tad too "gay".