What was Kevin's Last Name?

Discuss the episode "A Seconde Self" here
pentastar

Post by pentastar » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:31 pm

I watched this episode again recently, and I had a hard time pinning down what George Clooney's character name was; at times it sounded like Kevin Stark, other times Kevin Starker or maybe Stalker. Does anybody know for sure what Kevin's last name was supposed to be?

spyhunter2k

Post by spyhunter2k » Mon May 05, 2008 12:48 am

Not off the top of my head but all you'd have to do is pop in the Finnish version and read the subtitle.

Funny thing is that Rex's old girlfriend in Chinatown had her name spelled "Lilli" according to the subtitles... "Lilly" is much more common. Wonder if they had access to the scripts?

streethawk.fan

Re: What was Kevin's Last Name?

Post by streethawk.fan » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:31 am

george clooneys character's name was kevin stark. as he introduced him to norman afterwards

Only One Man...

Post by Only One Man... » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:45 am

I have thought about this on a few occasions (do I have nothing better to do?!?) and my feeling has always been that Smithy-boy could not remember what the hell Kevin's last name was so he kinda made it up as he went along.

Anybody got a script?

streethawk.fan

Post by streethawk.fan » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:22 am

look on the extra's on the dvd, and it tell's you george clooney ---kevin stark

MediaGold

Post by MediaGold » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:12 am

pentastar wrote:I watched this episode again recently, and I had a hard time pinning down what George Clooney's character name was; at times it sounded like Kevin Stark, other times Kevin Starker or maybe Stalker. Does anybody know for sure what Kevin's last name was supposed to be?

His name was Kevin Stark, though I think Jesse called him "Starker" as a nickname. Like my friend Greg always calls me "Big Giant Douchebag".

Squilla

Post by Squilla » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:51 pm

The name was Stark. He was the older brother of Tony Stark... :shock:

jesse1

Post by jesse1 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:59 am

On Self, have you guys noticed the larger crane arm (left corner of the screen) holding up the streethawk bike when jumping from the parallel LA side road into the wash? You can see a large cable with a ball at the end tucked under the front near the fork.