Observations

Discuss "The Adjuster" here
streethawk.fan

Re: Observations

Post by streethawk.fan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:24 am

have you noticed that when they realise that cannon is in the old theatre that its going to be blown down that its says the place is in garland avenue on norm's computer but flashes up garland boulavard on the screen next to the theatre.
Attachments
IMG0018A.jpg
IMG0018A.jpg (22.59 KiB) Viewed 9838 times
IMG0017A.jpg
IMG0017A.jpg (15.77 KiB) Viewed 9843 times

Squilla

Post by Squilla » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:05 pm

hernesson wrote:Cannon and the mysterious big boss, 'Alfred Hitchc*ck' lookalike! ;)

Ah yes... Nicholas Worth. Wasnt he going to be playing arch nemesis 'Mr Girard' if the series had continued?

pentastar

Post by pentastar » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:46 pm

streethawk.fan wrote:have you noticed that when they realise that cannon is in the old theatre that its going to be blown down that its says the place is in garland avenue on norm's computer but flashes up garland boulavard on the screen next to the theatre.
Looks like you're right. They must have blown up the wrong building! :shock: :o

All those poor mannequins never had a chance to make it. :cry:
Squilla wrote:Ah yes... Nicholas Worth. Wasnt he going to be playing arch nemesis 'Mr Girard' if the series had continued?
That is my understanding (dunno if Mr. Worth himself was planned to play the character...they conveniently filmed him in shadow so the actor could have been changed later on.)

streethawk.fan

Post by streethawk.fan » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:42 am

you would have thought the council would have made sure they had the right building,what if owner was on holiday and came back to find his building had been blown up.

JON1482

Post by JON1482 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:26 am

Just watched this ep again, love Marjoe strutting around but not quite pulling of the tough guy with THAT much hairspray!! Anyhow, 1 question... When Norman discovers the truth and rings the squad room why did he only leave a message ??! I know we didn't have mobiles / cell phones back then but they did have Police radios! HELLO any Police down at the pier? Listen up there is a cop killer with you , he's big with big hair, over!! :lol:

JON1482

Post by JON1482 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:35 am

I can't knock it though, I STILL get goose bumps when Jesse escapes the building with less than a second to total collapse! And Norman pulls a hot chick.. sorted!