Observations

Discuss "Chinatown Memories" here
stingray

Observations

Post by stingray » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:46 am

This is one of my favourite episodes and gives Jesse depth. He found himself in a tight position, caught between that girl and the job, and it was refreshing IMHO to see the girl respect him for what he was, when others would have dismissed him as a whacko. Just imagine Rachel's response if she ever found out about his secret. :o

I, too, was surprised seeing Jesse kill all the bad guys in the end, but at the same time, he saved his ex and her boyfriend which makes him a sort of a hero. That's what I liked about SH, it was more mature and darker than shows like Knight Rider.

Pooky

Re: Observations

Post by Pooky » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:56 am

Does anyone of you know the song played when Jesse's girl leaves?
It's been running in my head for years but I'm French and coudl not find it/trace it here
MERCI

pentastar

Post by pentastar » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:29 pm

Hey Pooky,

Welcome to the boards!

I don't remember the song, I'll try to remember to watch that part tonight and see if I recognize the song. I copied your question to the main board as well to see if anybody else happens to remember.

pentastar

Post by pentastar » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:33 pm

Josh looked it up for us:
josh wrote:I did a little research and the song is "What about me?" by Kenny Rogers.
Thanks Josh!

Pooky

Post by Pooky » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:02 am

ho!!! thank you so much!!
for some reasons, I thought it was the actor himself who had sung the song just for the show!!
at least, I can find this song here!
thanks a lot! :P