STREET HAWK: THE COMPLETE SERIES NOW AVAILABLE ON DVD!

All website news and updates will be posted here.
josh

STREET HAWK: THE COMPLETE SERIES NOW AVAILABLE ON DVD!

Post by josh » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:56 pm

Street Hawk is now available on DVD. Use the links below to order your copy today!!!

UK (Amazon.co.uk) - Street Hawk - The Complete Series [DVD]

US (Amazon.com) - Street Hawk - The Complete Series [DVD]

Special Features
* Never before seen Pilot featuring different Street Hawk firepower (73minutes)
* Street Hawk, The Making of a Legend- A brand new documentary Featuring Rex Smith, Joe Regalbuto and Jeannie Wilson (41minutes)
* Stills Galleries
* Biographies
* Episode descriptions
* 8 Page Collectors Booklet
* Stunning Motion Menus

Street Hawk was released on March 22, 2010 in the UK and July 13, 2010 in the US.

Paul_s

Re: STREET HAWK DVD NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER! (UK ONLY)

Post by Paul_s » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:44 am

Also available from HMV, saving you £1 :)

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/simpleMultiSearch ... orSynopsis

Cannot wait for this! I have your DVD set Josh which I bought a few years ago. :mrgreen:

streethawk.fan

Post by streethawk.fan » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:32 pm

have just pre-ordered from hmv plus get points on my reward card. GREAT!

JON1482

Post by JON1482 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:38 am

Ordered it on Friday from amazon.uk. Told my lovely wife that it was her valetines gift to me!!!!

josh

Re: STREET HAWK DVD NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!

Post by josh » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:57 pm

Now available for pre-order in the US!!! See original post to order your copy!

gothicfairy

Re: STREET HAWK NOW AVAILABLE ON DVD!

Post by gothicfairy » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:51 pm

hi guys i got mine yesterday sat watching it after work! is it me or have they changed the color of the ray from the bike i could have sworen it was BLUE, but it 's RED on the dvd!! :lol: :lol:

Paul_s

Post by Paul_s » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:21 pm

May I point a few things out with the DVD boxset of Streethawk here in the UK;

1) I have been sent 2 copies of this box-set from Amazon.co.uk and each set had the fourth disc loose inside.

Thankfully, both discs are readable but have a couple of slight scuff marks on the surface. The replacement box-set I received had one very minor scuff mark so I have accepted this.
I also visited a local HMV shop who had 2 copies in stock with the same issue!

It would appear the cases used are not up to the job of securing the fourth disc and may give rise for potential problems...

2) The unreleased pilot has "MCA. PROP ****" **** = production number stamped on the screen throughout. The quality of the video is comparable to a VHS on this edition so be warned. I'm surprised they didn't use the Laser Disc version of this? (although I can appreciate the rarity of that) Looks as though they got their copy direct from MCA.

Apart from that great DVD set just a shame about the two things above. I'm emailing Fabulous Films about the cases as this really let it down for me- I may just be picky but it shouldn't really happen.

Paul.

angie

Post by angie » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:46 am

Does anyone know if Street Hawk will be repeated on British television again?

neozinc

Re: STREET HAWK: THE COMPLETE SERIES NOW AVAILABLE ON DVD!

Post by neozinc » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Ahhhh, the circle is complete!

Its about frickin time StreetHawk is out on dvd, finally !!!!
Knightrider, airwolf and now Street Hawk, I can die a happy man now, lol

great to hear alot of positive feedback on the SH dvd,I just have to wait till friday to get it,(payday)

looks like those petitions really paidoff

now, how long do we have to wait for a bluray version?

as for a new series, well unless its gonna be done by the original cast and crew forget it, a movie would be awesome.
but only if its a continued version and not Will Smith riding the bike, lol

Nurals Street Hawk

Re: STREET HAWK: THE COMPLETE SERIES NOW AVAILABLE ON DVD!

Post by Nurals Street Hawk » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:50 am

Well well well well, finally at long last. The so long awaited Street Hawk has arrived on DVD. I never thought it would ever happen and that if it did pigs would fly, thanks for all your hard work in fighting for Street Hawk to come alive. :D

Until then I was well chuffed for nearly a decade with my own private collection of SH recordings (Back2Back) when Sky's BRAVO channel got the go ahead to broadcast for a one off never before BACK2BACK non stop Street Hawk extravaganza. It was aired only for two days running in the summer weekend of 2001, the whole of Bravo programs were held back and Street Hawk overruled. That was one of the best times of my life where Bravo made Street Hawk come alive and I was proud to have it all, thank you Bravo - hope you can pull this stunt once more. I had to guard my VHS recorder to record all this from start to finish from my family from ever flipping the channel over for two days straight and almost had arguments because of it for the whole weekend and had to hide the Sky remote. All my friends and relatives were jealous and I remember doing a xmas temp role with HMV, how they all couldn't believe how they missed it. The original VHS versions were hard to get hold of back then. And I felt so smug about the fact that I had it all to myself and chuckled at everyone grumbling here in this forum. Now there's no need to weep as it's on DVD and hopefully being released on BlueRay one day (digitally remastered - with enhanced motion picture quality and super sound boost for the bike with THX 7.1 surround sound - wood be good when the bike does that one off 360' back flip). It would be like Street Hawk had just been newly produced in 2010 ready for the new generation to be amazed at. And then enhance that with a new series of Street Hawk like they did with Knight Rider, only they messed it up with over morphing it into a 4x4 truck like as if it were copying Transformers and cheesy cast - it was too overdone and over the top and the story lines messy. They should have kept the morphing subtle as in the their pilot version. Hope they don't do that to Street Hawk and mess it up like handing it over to a bunch of novice to destroy it; on second thoughts don't do a series just make a great Movie out of it please like they normally do for DC comics. Look at what they did to Stargate, a great movie that was destroyed with SG series, the cheesiness just gets to me.

I remember back in the 80's when Street Hawk was amongst it's rivals:
Auto-man, Silver Dream Rider, Knight Rider, Pole Position, Star Wars, Airwolf, Blue Thunder, Firefox (Clint Eastwood), Condor Man...

In its' era there were series not in competition: Manamol, Magnum, Chips, HardCastle & McCormic, Crazy Like a Fox, The A Team (finally a movie has been made), McGuyver...

They all made the best of the 80s and no one can ever live up to this ever again.

If I were to choose from a mass list of 80s show to win the ultimate gold medal of honor of the ultimate series of the decade, would have to be Street Hawk hands down without a shadow of a doubt. No man can ever pull this stunt again and that's a promise, it's a one off silver bullet of high octane adrenalin ride into the man the machine, Street Hawk. The story lines were upbeat and kept you at the edge of your seat and when Jesse March is called for an undercover assignment like no other, after he recovered from being injured in the line of duty, a secret government mission lets him ride Street Hawk... and the lights start blinking blue across the SH runway and the SH music starts pumping and the secret doors open with the bike then jumping out riding through the tunnel into the night whizzing pass all the street lights, Norman Tuttle counts down from base station 5,4,3,2,1.... "Hyper-Thrust" - and Jessy says "Let's Boogie" and blast into the sunset with speeds of up-to 300mph, with immense fire power, only one man Norman Tutlle know Jessy's true identity. .. .. the man the machine Street Hawk....