I hate Chavs

Talk about anything else here!
hernesson
I hate Chavs

Post by hernesson » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:51 am

Had to share these great jokes.
(Just to let our US members know, incase "chav" hasn't made it over the pond yet - a "Chav" is someone like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton. ;D)

Why did the chav cross the road?
To pick a fight with another chav.

What do you call a chav in a box?
Innit

What do you call a chav in a filing cabinet?
Sorted

What does a chav girl use for protection during sex?
A bus shelter

;)

ducati749s

I hate Chavs

Post by ducati749s » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:17 pm

"Just to let our US members know, incase "chav" hasn't made it over the pond yet - a "Chav" is someone like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton"

I always thought of them as wearing grey tracksuits and white lacoste runners, cant forget the *Fake* Burberry cap.

This is the "chav" dialect(In Ireland anyway)
"Alri Bud"-Hi
"S'craic" whats the craic/hows it going.
"Gotta Dubeey'-Have you got a f*g.
"Deadly buzz"-This is quite exciting
"Ah Jaysus, not again"-Oh look I'm pregnant

No offense meant to anyone(I'm sure my politically incorrect map offended a few people so I am taking the time to apologize to anyone offended by this)

hernesson

I hate Chavs

Post by hernesson » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:50 pm

That's funny. :-)
Chavs are a real scourge on mankind. Why do they all resemble rats? I swear they are missing a chromosome or something. I guess you could call it a movement, like grunge, goth, or punk, but is probably the most genuinely disturbing. At least the others believed in something and were making a statement.
These people don't seem to believe in anything apart from being obnoxious, picking fights, and have no respect for others property. And yet, they do seem to have some kind of thieves "code" and a dialect all of their own! They are low class, but buy gold jewellery to look rich. It's kind of like dressing up a tramp in a dinner suit. He still looks like a tramp.
God forbid if you should ever make eye contact with any of them, they assume (like some rabid dog) that you are challenging them for dominance!
The guys all have short shaven hair with little spikes brushed onto their Frankenstein, spotty foreheads. The girls have been hoop earings and podgey red faces. Their hair is usually scraped right back into a scrunchie which pulls on the faces, so they look like alien "greys!"
Who would wear a tracksuit for fashion reasons???! They are unflattering, baggy and what I find ironic is that most chavs wouldn't bother to walk down the road. So why wear sports clothing?

On a completely different note. :-)

Drum n George W.Bush http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqDl491ORqM

ducati749s

I hate Chavs

Post by ducati749s » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:09 pm

The pants-Fatman's they are called I think. Whay do you hate them?
The thing that gets me though are the cars, 1.0 Citroen saxo with an exhaust as big as a trashcan, they like that sort of thing, cant forget the massive plastic add-ons and funny paint.

Dan, their chains and everything are authentic Plastic Gold, and as Del Boy would say "What a 42 carat plonker"!

paul

I hate Chavs

Post by paul » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:44 pm

Way too many chavs around these days. There used to be a web site called I Hate Chavs.com, it was rather funny and featured the "Chav of the week" but then I remembered that these guys are for real and are actually hanging around nearby....scary!

pentastar

I hate Chavs

Post by pentastar » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:06 pm

I don't know if we have the equivalent of the term "chavs" in America. Maybe the closest thing would be "posers", but that would be a term for someone who is trying to fake like they are someone that they're not. I don't know if we have a good term for Britney and Paris, I think we would just call them "trash."

The guys with imported cars that have the outrageous graphics, mismatched colors, 5 foot high wings, and coffee-can exhaust tips are called "ricers".

Of course, you all watch American TV, so you knew all this already. ;)