Worst title for a ......

Talk about anything else here!
ducati749s
Worst title for a ......

Post by ducati749s » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:49 pm

......Tv show episode, Tv show title or movie title.

My vote-
Automan, episode 2
"Trying to stay alive while running a high flashdance fever"

hernesson

Worst title for a ......

Post by hernesson » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:20 pm

LMAO. :-) That, IS a bloody awful title yes. What the hell did it mean????

You can add all the dreadfully banal "Friends" episode titles too.
A recent victim for my scorn was the recent BBC drama Robin Hood which had some god-awful episode titles like,
"Who Shot the Sheriff?" "Will you tolerate this?" "Parent Hood" "Tattoo, What Tattoo?" and the best one yet, "A Clue : No!" which was meant to be a clue to the dramatic cliffhanger episode before. What a *dumb* spoiler! ::)
I think they were trying to be clever with these titles, but they came off as juvenile.
Rather ironic was one particular title, it was called "Peace off."

NUFF SAID - PEACE OFF TO YOU TOO! :-*

Hey guys, you ever heard of a US series called "Rock Cop?" It ran for 13 episodes and was shown on - you guessed it - ABC!
Steven Bochco, the man behind Hill Street Blues and L.A. Law created it. The network thought it had a creative hit on its hands, with each episode featured five original songs, all of which fitted into the storyline somehow.
In the pilot, they had a scene apparently where a jury breaks into a gospel song about finding a man guilty, a young mother giving away her baby for $200 (and singing about it), and a police officer gunning down a cop-killer in cold blood!!!!!

ducati749s

Worst title for a ......

Post by ducati749s » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:31 pm

A lot of the "true movies" have eeerrrm challenged titles? as well, Have to agree with Doug from the "King of Queens"- "If its true its cr*paroo"

That "rock cop" blarney must have been terrible, great storyline mind "The cop who fights crime with the aid of a barbershop quartet and his trusty grand piano" ;D

hernesson

Worst title for a ......

Post by hernesson » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:35 pm

Another obscure series was "I Married Dora." I'll point out both these two shows never made it over here. Fortunately. What was it about ABC and 13 episode axed shows????

Anyway, I thought what was interesting was that during the show's final episode, the cast, acknowledging the show's cancellation, actually stood up and took a bow at the end! :D That'd be great if Street Hawk had done that! What do you guys think?

One of the strangest duff shows I've heard that have come out of the US of A, are "The Ugliest Girl in Town" (again by ABC) a family comedy about a cross-dressing guy! and "My Mother The Car" which - I believe - might have inspired Knight Rider??!!!

hernesson

Worst title for a ......

Post by hernesson » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:51 pm

One of my most fav. fictional shows http://www.supersimpsons.com/knightboat.htm