Post by janice » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:31 am

Ducati, how's the leg healing?

Dan, are you feeling better?

Scott, how's the house hunting?

pentastar

How are you today?

Post by pentastar » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:47 am

Hey Janice,

My eBay auction for the 'Cuda ends today, so as soon as I get paid for the car, my house hunting expedition will kick into full gear. Prices seem to be falling still, despite every effort of the Real Estate agents to say that prices have bottomed out and are going to start going up.

How's life treating you, Janice? The crazy whirlwind of your life finally calming down?

hernesson

How are you today?

Post by hernesson » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:26 pm

Hey Janice,

Appreciate the thoughts. I am still a little rough, but I'm 99.9 percent better now. Thanks. I am rarely ill, but when I am I usually get it bad.
How's life over there?

Duc'y. A broken leg? Nothing to do with my 'leg pulling' was it! LoL :-)

Scott. I hope you got a fair price for it. I notice you said "..when I get paid" :-) as it's only a figure on a screen until it's actually in your bank account!! I admit, I've never sold anything huge like that on the net. If you do get a numptie bidder on something like that then it's d**n frustrating. Oddly though, you only seem to get the crazy bidders on Ebay who bid and then complain about stuff which has cost them just a few dollars.
When I've sold a book that might have gone for a few hundred dollars for example, I think to myself, "God, I hope they're ha[py with this! I hope they aren't a freak..."

BTW, my Street Hawk Kite and Paint Set are winding their way to a new home with an appreciative fan. Said fan has actually told me he is working on a screenplay for a new Street Hawk movie! He hopes to share it with me, and I've invited him here, so he'll hopefully drop by in the near future when he's free ...

madeofme

How are you today?

Post by madeofme » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:30 pm

Julian, how's the music playing?
:-[ :P :D
Very well, Janice...
the track has newage-pursuit-epic bridges inside. ;)

:-/ Moreover, I'm working a lot everyday (computer programming, motorcycle works, home cleaning)... and sometimes I'm tired a little.
:) However I try to look ahead anyway. :)

I've not forget about you, friends. 8-)

:-* A kiss for you Janice !
Bye ;)
Julian

©2007 STREET HAWK RETURNS ;) Our Hero is Back !

©2008 STREET HAWK ADVENTURES ;) The Remake !

©2010 STREET HAWK BEGINS ;) Young Street Hawk !

http://www.madeofme.com :) My WebSite

http://www.climateark.org :) Save OUR Planet

janice

How are you today?

Post by janice » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:34 pm

Hey Scott. You sold your car? Great!! Well, I know you are a little disappointed, but at least you got the money you need.

I hope the housing prices stay on your side. Watch those realtors. They're all sharks. Hey, Rex is an agent. Maybe he can find you a house. ;D

Dan, I'm glad you are feeling better. The sickies are no fun. I am lucky too that I don't get a lot of the bad stuff, but when I do it hits me hard.

Yes, my crazy life is calming down a bit. It's time for a vacation. I need a change of scenery. Getting my mom's house on the market was hard work, but dealing with my family was a mental health challenge. I want to go somewhere that I am not related to anyone else, LOL.

ducati749s

How are you today?

Post by ducati749s » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:37 pm

Ducati, how's the leg healing?
The Doc says that I should be fine in about 8 weeks or so since it is only a stress fracture(Still classed as broken though)

Listen up: As soon as the cast comes off I am going straight to work on the replica, if the accident never happened Iwould have started in about 4 weeks. My friends friend has some wheels off a Kawasaki Z250, they are very similar but not perfect, When its fully built I will justify getting the exact wheels.

Kawasaki Z250-

Hope the sale of the Cuda goes smooth for you.