Question

Talk about anything else here!
ducati749s
Question

Post by ducati749s » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:24 am

I just got my Highwayman DvD's and I am thinking of putting a few clips on youtube so I am wondering how do you take clips from a Disc on a PC?

BTW guess who is the main guest star in the second series episode of THE HIGHWAYMAN......none other than Joe Regalbuto, he still works for the government but he is in the army.

janice

Question

Post by janice » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:02 am

I just got my Highwayman DvD's and I am thinking of putting a few clips on youtube so I am wondering how do you take clips from a Disc on a PC?

BTW guess who is the main guest star in the second series episode of THE HIGHWAYMAN......none other than Joe Regalbuto, he still works for the government but he is in the army.
Sorry. Can't help you with the computer question.

Isn't it funny to see all the guest stars in the old shows. It's the old six degrees of separation. I have been hooked on "The Rockford Files" lately. The past two episodes I watched included Richard Venture (Altobelli) and William Daniels (the voice of KITT). Everyone worked everywhere back then.

hernesson

Question

Post by hernesson » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:26 pm

I don't know, and I'd also love to know myself. Josh I'm sure will know. You must have to have a dvd editing piece of software I imagine. It doesn't sound too complicated whatever you need to do as people rip scenes off dvd's all the time now.
Hope someone can clue us all in as I'd like to make use of this. I also would like to be shown how to convert vhs to vcd/dvd'r. I know it can be done, but how????

hernesson

Question

Post by hernesson » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:28 pm

I remember seeing Joe in a Sword and the Sorcerer. It was one of the first things I saw him in and I thought to myself, "hey, that's Norman!" and I hadn't even seen Street Hawk for about 10 years ...

An actor friend of mine and my partner actually acted alongside Joe in a film during the 1990's. It was called "Writers Block" about a hack writer who's villain in her novels actually came alive...

josh

Question

Post by josh » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:31 pm

The best website for tutorials on ripping DVD's is http://www.videohelp.com.

Try searching through their tutorials. I am pretty sure there is one for coping DVD's to avi's.