new streethawker

Post by diptus » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:27 am

shouts out big t all streethawkers,i salute u all
i now glad i found site. peace

hernesson

new streethawker

Post by hernesson » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:01 pm

Hello Diptus. Welcome aboard!

Wow, we've never had a person from Peru before. It's nice you've decided to join us.

Dan

diptus

new streethawker

Post by diptus » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:03 pm

how was the hyperthrust powered? was it was by magnetic field? by the fuel cels? I often wonder this qustion.
Peace,

hernesson

new streethawker

Post by hernesson » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:27 pm

This was never explained to my knowledge. A special fuel mixture possibly? Not a very scientific/mechanical answer but the only one I have!

pentastar

new streethawker

Post by pentastar » Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:55 pm

When hyperthrust overheated in the pilot episode did they refer to a reactor of some type? I don't remember.

hernesson

new streethawker

Post by hernesson » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:53 pm

No. The first time the problem was overheating, then it was a weapon system's malfunction warning.

Classic line in the pilot, btw ...
Jesse is thrown off his bike at Corrido's mansion and promptly legs it!
Norm: "Terrific! He abandons the bike!" (seeing one vital flaw to his great ideal of man and machine working as one!) :-)

taurus2006

new streethawker

Post by taurus2006 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:31 am

Hello Dan!

I don't remember any scene either that explains how the bike is launched into hyperthrust. Most likely to be some special slow burning fuel.
I always prefered the nighttime hyperthrust effects more than the daytime ones.

Reed (Taurus2006)

diptus

new streethawker

Post by diptus » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:31 am

interesting ideas on hyperthrust but im still not ruling out a magnetic force,an yankee man on long vacation in my village tried out something similar with 47 generators and sections of large diameter copper rings .the device worked but it caught fire and we had no signals or electricity for 6 weeks . If you are out there MR ALEXANDER from idaho i hope you are feeling better.
i notice some members are in Uk i spent many years studying there in the eighties. on a visit back to uk many years later i got caught up in the poll tax riots and it was every man to himself,such unruly behaviour but ihave to admit it had a certain primeval charm about it all .
peace

hernesson

new streethawker

Post by hernesson » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:47 am

LMAO :-)
We're still fighting it now... Only now it's called by another name. Council Tax! Actually, I would be one for more militant behaviour, and I think we could learn a lesson or two from the French.
Power to the people! LoL

diptus

new streethawker

Post by diptus » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:09 am

so ur a rabble rouser dan ,urging the great unwashed forward in furious abandon against the over lords.trouble is street hawk was on the side of the system so maybe u are now one of the idle rich :-/ My brother had a punk band called DETO-NATION which came off the rails when the diehard fans thought he had sold out and tookcorrective measures and burned the van.now he works in police admin so i suppose they were right ;D
peace,