SOLD please delete!

Got something Street Hawk Related to sell? Post it here!
Guido
Re: I will have a nice parts set up for sale by this weekend

Post by Guido » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:37 am

Hey Tom,

sorry for the delay but I was very ill in the last 3 weeks so I was not able to get up on here.

O.K. to your questions the wheels are the correct sizes as they were used on the pilot and also series bikes.
19x2.25" original Morris Mag front wheel
18X2.5" original Morris Mag back wheel
As Seth said: "The front wheel is correct - a 19" Harley 5-bolt pattern Morris Mag. The rear wheel was actually a 6-bolt pattern Morris Mag 18" wheel - not the more common 5-bolt Harley pattern. That said, using a Harley 5-bolt pattern wheel on the rear is fine, as the more accurate 6-bolt wheels are very few and far-between."

So I hope that would answear your questions Tom and if you would be interrested in something please let me know.

Maybe we also could make a deal if you would be interrested about the series bike nose I got from Chris Bromham as I devenetly would built up only a pilot bike and nothing more.

Greetings Guido
Last edited by Guido on Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:20 am, edited 5 times in total.

jameth

Post by jameth » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:59 pm

Hey guys. Been crazy busy moving into my new and permanent house. I love it and I am never moving again until I die. I just returned the moving truck about three hours ago.

Okay on the parts.

I did not get the teaching job I thought I was going to get as they have now decided to wait until June to hire me or someone else. Stupid economy.
So there is nothing I can do for the immediate future. If I got this job in June I might be able to do something on these parts by the end of summer but my guess is they will be gone by then.

I also would love to do a deal on the nose piece but again that would have to be a ways off.

One question I still had was does anyone know if these parts will work on a KLR 650?? They would have to to work for what I want to do.

Thanks for all the info. I wish I could snag it all now.

I actually had to sell a number of prized props to make this move but it was totally worth it. An awesome house or a good price.

Thanks

Tom

Guido

Post by Guido » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:56 am

Tom,

I´m sorry but I´m not able to tell you that these items will fit on your KLR 650 but on the other side why should they not work I would say. I use all these items also on a XL 600 R which also was not any of the base bikes they used for the shows. Also as you could see on the built from Jon he also used the same parts on the same bike I will use and it also worked.

Greetings Guido

spyhunter2k

Post by spyhunter2k » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:03 pm

Everything to do with this bike will require custom fitment. The only real limitations are the width between the front forks and rear swingarm, meaning you can't use wheels that are too wide. As far as I know the rather thin wheel widths used on the Street Hawk bikes will fit fine in-between virtually all dual-sport bikes.

Guido

Post by Guido » Mon May 06, 2013 6:12 am

A short BUMP as I still have these items available.

Greetings Guido

Guido

Post by Guido » Wed May 22, 2013 7:40 am

Only for info all original Performance Machine master cylinders I have had double are GONE.

All other parts shown in this tread are still available.

Greetings Guido

Guido

Post by Guido » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:56 am

Hey again,

the chromed 13" front rotors are also GONE and first post updated!

Greetings Guido

Guido

Post by Guido » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:23 am

Original PM rear rotor and calipper bracket are GONE.

Greetings Guido

Guido

Re: 19X2.25" & 18X2.5" original Morris mag wheels set for sa

Post by Guido » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:22 am

So I overworked the first post complete as only the wheel set is still available.

Greetings Guido