SOLD/DONE

Got something Street Hawk Related to sell? Post it here!
jameth
SOLD/DONE

Post by jameth » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Hey All. I ended up with two helmets and two dark visors but I only need one.

I'm selling as a package.

Helmet is Large but only in fair shape. Clear, well used visor. It's leather is not in the best shape and the visors sticks a bit. I'm sure it's an easy fix on the visor. The nice thing is it's a large but again I would put it in fair shape. The lining and leather would probably need to be replaced. It says Large but I would call it Extra Large as I can get it on and I have a huge 25" head.

The visor is tinted, these are very dark when on the helmet. You can't see in at all.

The visor is as close to perfect as can be. Was found unused by the previous owner.

Just looking to get what I have into them.

$115 plus shipping.

Last edited by jameth on Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

jameth

Re: For Sale Large Ghibli Helmet & Mint Dark Visor LOWER PRI

Post by jameth » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:47 pm

price lowered.

topsecretuttle4474

Post by topsecretuttle4474 » Sun May 26, 2013 5:29 pm

You still have the large visor for sale?

jameth

Post by jameth » Wed May 29, 2013 11:45 am

topsecretuttle4474 wrote:You still have the large visor for sale?

Sorry for the late reply.

Visors seem to be the same size. I have two mint dark tinted visors and two helmets. One is pictured. Large. In fair shape at best. The other is the one I was going to build my helmet out of. Excellent condition small but I have gutted to make the visor mechanism. I carefully took everything out and was planning on thinning the Styrofoam to make it fit my head. The Styrofoam skull cap had to be cut in half to get it out. No big as this would never be used as a safety helmet anyway. 30 years old. The small gutted one is black and mint. All stickers are off and it still has a darn near perfect finish. I really wanted this one for my helmet as it would not need to be painted.

I'll get some pics up ASAP.

I'm offering both helmets, dark visors, and there original clear visors for $200. That's what just two dark visors would cost normally.

jameth

Re: For Sale Large Ghibli Helmet & Mint Dark Visor $115

Post by jameth » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:47 am

Lowered Price a bit

brycegp

Post by brycegp » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:55 pm

what is the new price? however, I already have the helmet. I am interested in the dark visor....

will you sell ONE of the dark visors?

jameth

Post by jameth » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:14 pm

brycegp wrote:what is the new price? however, I already have the helmet. I am interested in the dark visor....

will you sell ONE of the dark visors?

I only have two for the two helmets. I'm gonna clean up the beat up helmet and put the smaller helmet back together and sell them complete.

Thanks

brycegp

Post by brycegp » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:21 pm

jameth wrote:
I only have two for the two helmets. I'm gonna clean up the beat up helmet and put the smaller helmet back together and sell them complete.

Thanks
so you have one clear and one dark visor for each of the two? I see a pic of the beat up helmet with a clear visor....

how much for the small with the nicer dark visor?

from experience...if the dark visor is a spare and you have a clear also...you'll make more money by splitting them up.

jameth

Post by jameth » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:44 pm

brycegp wrote:
jameth wrote:

Thanks
so you have one clear and one dark visor for each of the two? I see a pic of the beat up helmet with a clear visor....

how much for the small with the nicer dark visor?

from experience...if the dark visor is a spare and you have a clear also...you'll make more money by splitting them up.

Not really. There is very little interest in these.

Both the dark visors are perfect.

I have one clear visor that came with the small helmet. It has one large scratch in the middle. Did not really matter as I had the Dark Visor for it.

The Large, well used one pictured has a well used clear visor on it as well. Again I got the Dark Visor separate.

The Smaller helmet has a mint gloss black shell. It's gutted right now, just a shell as I took it apart to make the auto visor system and make it fit my big head. I need to get it back together to sell it.

After cleaning up the big one, maybe painting it, I will put the dark visor on it and list it for $150.

The small but mint one will be $200.

I'm in no rush. Eventually a fan will come looking.

Thanks

jameth

Re: SOLD/DONE

Post by jameth » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 am

Sold.