eBay - Current Streeet Hawk Listings

Got something Street Hawk Related to sell? Post it here!
josh

Post by josh » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:02 pm

To view a list of SH related items on eBay, use this link.
Last edited by josh on Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

spyhunter2k

Post by spyhunter2k » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:16 am

First German PAL format video I've seen in a while. Would be excellent for a VHS to DVD transfer for the German fans...

broken_turnip

Re: eBay - Current Streeet Hawk Listings

Post by broken_turnip » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:35 am

I've just bought one of the original scripts from the show off a chap on Ebay.

He has a few to sell by the sounds of it

A Second Self by Nicholas Corea & Bruce Cervi [14], revised 7/17/84.
Dog Eat Dog by Nicholas Corea & Bruce Cervi [14], revised 8/23/84, p.42-end photocopy, the rest original.
Fire On the Wing by J. Huff & L. Ford Neale [14], first 9/7/84.
Follow the Yellow Gold Road by Burton Armus [14], revised 7/18/84, some water stains.
Follow the Yellow Gold Road by Burton Armus [14], revised 7/18/84, photocopy.
Street Hawk (Shadowhawk; Falconer) by Robert Wolterstorff & Paul M. Belous [2b filed], pilot movie, revised 1/26/84.

If anyone is interested I'll send you his email address.

David

broken_turnip

Post by broken_turnip » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm

There are some framed film cells currently for sale on ebay. Has anyone ever bought one? Just wondered again how genuine they are and are they any good?

spyhunter2k

Post by spyhunter2k » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:43 am

They are not genuine. That seller just ripped off a good-quality image of the pilot bike publicly posted to Andrew Probert's site. Ask him at what point in the pilot does that scene appear. He won't be able to answer since the pic is not of an actual scene from the pilot.

All of his so-called "film cells" are just pictures he found for free on the net and framed up. You can print that same picture on a transparency next to a larger picture (a "mini-poster" as he calls it) and stick it in a black frame from the dollar store and save your money.

JON1482

Post by JON1482 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:28 am

Yep, its deffo not real but doesn't look too bad framed up. It's up to you bud! ;)

broken_turnip

Post by broken_turnip » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:29 pm

I know what you mean Jon, they do look good, but I object to giving money to a scam artist!

Hey, talking of Ebay, who bought the unboxed bike off there the other day? Looked to be in good condition. I was going to bid, then decided to put the money towards the Moto Laser bike from Brazil instead.

Seth, thanks for mentioning Andrew Probert's website as well by the way; I was meaning to do a load of little jobs I had lined up, but instead I spent a couple of hours reading about him. The wife was very amused ;) I never realised he was responsible for the design of the Enterprise D, Airwolf's logo and the DeLorean from Back to the Future. It seems like all the happy memories of TV from my childhood came from the mind of one man!

spyhunter2k

Post by spyhunter2k » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:09 am

broken_turnip wrote:Hey, talking of Ebay, who bought the unboxed bike off there the other day? Looked to be in good condition. I was going to bid, then decided to put the money towards the Moto Laser bike from Brazil instead.
Wasn't me. I already have a loose Rough Riders series bike along with two Kenner bikes (one loose and one MIB). Don't need any more.

broken_turnip

Post by broken_turnip » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:19 pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STREET-HAWK-MAD ... 33900a7e70

This is listed at the minute. I'd love to buy, but it is way over priced at $250.00. I thought I'd put it on here anyway in case anyone has this kind of money just lying around!