Chris B Repica

Got something Street Hawk Related to sell? Post it here!
Hawk Huntress

Chris B Repica

Post by Hawk Huntress » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:55 pm

As some Know I owned the last chris B replica he made

spyhunter making his own big respect

Jon having a go

And me hunting the replica back

would any of you help me and can take moulds if I get it back

me reason I want it back to raise money for cancer and make it uk legal, who is game to help me

WHY does this Bike haunt me

JON1482

Re: Chris B Repica

Post by JON1482 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:38 pm

Hi Hawk Huntress, that's a wonderful idea. You need to speak to Guido from Germany, he bought the replica base bike. As for the moulds he also has a nose buck and a few bits but not the originals.

I only know of two sets of body parts that Chris B produced and they are both in the USA. Spyhunter has some bits not sure is a complete set and Scott has a complete set both are unfinished.

Hawk Huntress

Post by Hawk Huntress » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:26 pm

Is he a ex enduro rider and bought it of knights of england if so he should have the mould to make the cover for the handlebars

as that was the last one chris made

JON1482

Post by JON1482 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:55 am

No, no that guy. I emailed him years ago and he told me that he sold everything but has no details as to who.

Guido is a member of this forum and bought the bike and bits a couple of years ago. Follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=984&start=80

Hawk Huntress

Post by Hawk Huntress » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:24 am

Ahh I know he has the Bottom half of it and he got the plug as well for it

I'm trying to track down the top half it as my Avtar is the nose cone that came off it........I spoke the the knight rider person :x and have the clues to where the rest of it is

spyhunter2k

Post by spyhunter2k » Wed May 25, 2016 2:26 pm

Please don't take this the wrong way, as I don't want to discourage you, but all of the original series bike fiberglass parts, the nose, side panels, etc. are really really asymmetrical-looking when viewed up close. These panels weren't sculpted with the same care and attention as were the pilot bike panels. I have an original series nose and side panels, but honestly I could never bring myself to put these wonky originals on a bike that I spent so much money on (getting the engine into good shape and adding the expensive wheel/brake hardware). What I will instead do is make measurements and templates of the series bike original parts and re-sculpt symmetrical versions based on these.

But first, I have to finish the pilot bike parts...

Hawk Huntress

Post by Hawk Huntress » Sat May 28, 2016 1:49 pm

Not a problem as your putting so much work into the pilot bike, I am doing the batgirl cycle but I am after getting the fairing rite where the prop guys bodged it. And I do understand where you are coming from it's the same when I restore a classic bike

When I sat on the show bike and matching the both together they was spot on apart from a few rear bits, that kit is a personal thing to me.

I look forward to seeing your fine work and have fun when it's done and you can ride it

broken_turnip

Post by broken_turnip » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:35 am

Sorry to interrupt this thread, but HH, have you seen that Rex is in London in July? Tried to PM you, but I don't think it's gone through.

Dave