Complete Parts List

Are you currently building or interested in building a replica bike? Post your info and progress here.
blazemaker
Complete Parts List

Post by blazemaker » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:37 pm

Would like to put together a complete parts list with parts and model numbers.

Original Parts List

-Front Wheel-
19x2.15"Harley 5-bolt pattern Morris Mag http://www.bmikarts.com/19-x-215-Genuin ... _5376.html
Performance Machine Caliper 1219-0018P (double set calipers)
2 x Performance Machine 13" Rotors (Front Wheel) (Model # or Part #???)

-Back Wheel-
18X2.5" Harley 6-bolt pattern Morris Mag
Performance Machine 10" Rotors (Back Wheel) (Model # or Part #???)
Performance Machine Caliper 162 X 2 (Back Wheel) (out of production)
Performance Machine Pm Rear Bracket Assembly (Model # or Part #???)

-Handle Bars-
Performance Machine master cylinder 5/8 (Model # or Part #???)

Substitute Parts List
Harrison Billet S13 13 Inch Rotor (https://www.harleycustom.com/product/ha ... y-davidson)
Last edited by blazemaker on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:59 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Guido

Re: Complete Parts List

Post by Guido » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:33 am

The Performance machine rear caliper is the 162 X 2 old style caliper and long out of production.
The rear caliper bracket is also long out of production and the one you still would get now is not a 100% match.
To the rear rotor we are still not 100% sure which one would be the correct one to tell you the truth so we are not able to name the correct part number.

Greetings Guido

Guido

Post by Guido » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:41 am

Totaly forgot lol

Harrison Billet S13 13 Inch Rotor

These rotors are not realy a good match in my eyes to the PM original rotor. Let me check back some later the "BK" I think ones I have they are macthing the original ones much better.

Guido

Post by Guido » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:01 am

@ Filorarynut: The list above is by far not complete with all parts you would need and the part number behind the rear caliper bracket (0023-0086AG-P) is also devenetly not correct as this is the new style and not the correct old style one that is also long out of production.

Greetings Guido

blazemaker

Post by blazemaker » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:24 am

That not what Performance Machine told me. They said this was the part number for the original bracket.

If there are parts I’m missing let me know. Trying to get a updated list pieces together from everyone’s build posts.

Guido

Post by Guido » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:09 pm

So if you do not believe me check out the pictures I sent to you and maybe you would see the difference than also this was discussed on my built up tread very well.
That 0023-0086AG-P bracket is devenetly not the correct one as it has the wrong shape on a very good to see area.
I´m working on my bike now for over 5 years and I know exactly what I´m talking about also like Seth and Jon.

Greetings Guido

blazemaker

Post by blazemaker » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:34 pm

Thanks for the correction will make the change. Just trying to piece together all the info.

Guido

Post by Guido » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:11 am

For the front calipers you would need the Performance Machine part number 1219-0017P (single caliper) or 1219-0018P (double set calipers).
The front caliper brackets were devenetly custom made and so there is no part number you would be able to find. I´m also not sure if Performance Machine or the prop department made them for the bike.

Greetings Guido

spyhunter2k

Post by spyhunter2k » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:16 am

The front PM master cylinder is the "classic" design.

The rear wheel is not a Harley pattern. I believe it was Morris Mag's universal 6-bolt pattern.

The rear sprocket was by Performance Machine, and featured 6 holes. At least 2 sizes were used, one for high speeds, one for low-speed torque/wheelies.

The rear rotor on the pilot bike was 10" with a cast iron center made by Performance Machine, long discontinued. Never been able to find one. The three of us building bikes have acquired the 10" 2-piece rotors (6-bolt) as used on the round nose series bikes.

The front rotors are Performance Machine's 13" "Classic Full Float" rotor from the Image series. They initially had hollow attachment buttons, and this is what was used on the show. Later ones had silent attachments that used a bolt/nut/rubber combination. The real ones had a VERY rare 1/4" offset, which I've never been able to find. You would either use a flat rotor and small spacers as needed, or do what Jon did and use a 1/2" offset rotor and mount them beneath the bearing carriers. There are other variations...chrome/polished/machined centers (real one were polished or machined, not chrome), ID measurement (not sure off hand), whether it has a small notch for a speedo (added on later versions...).

The rear master cylinder was by Performance Machine, but I don't know of a part or model number. It's rectangular-shaped... :).

JON1482

Post by JON1482 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:28 am

Yes, not much room between the forks now!