A friendly "Hello" from Germany!

If you are new to the forum, please stop in to say "hello" and tell us a bit about yourself.
Guido

A friendly "Hello" from Germany!

Post by Guido » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:27 am

Good morning to all of you,

so I´m Guido a 42 years old Dad of a 17 years old son and 2 daughters with 13 & 15 years. I´m in the movie prop business now for over 20 years but in a very different way as you guys. Till now I collected screen used movie suits and props from a lot of different movies like Star Wars, Galactica, Superman and Batman only to name a view. At the moment I also hold the largest original Batman prop collection in my hands from the blockbusters Batman Forever and Batman & Robin.

But that hole movie props costume business changend a lot in the last years and so I was already looking a long time for a new thing to start and I have had some different feelings about starting with a Knight Rider KITT. But I found out very fast that to get the right car and items would not be the problem but I never would get the car allowed to run on german streets when it would be complete converted into a KITT.

So I looked at other possibilitys and as I´m also able to drive bikes why not start with a Streethawk replica bike.

I know guys I hear it already when you all say again a guy that thinks it would be easy to do that but to tell you the truth I know exactly that this is absolutly not an easy way to go lol.

So I realy hope it would be not hard for all of you if I would ask some questions from time to time.

Greetings Guido

JON1482

Re: A friendly "Hello" from Germany!

Post by JON1482 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:46 am

Willkommen Guido :)

spyhunter2k

Re: A friendly "Hello" from Germany!

Post by spyhunter2k » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Welcome. I used to own a partial KITT replica—my first car actually. Looking forward to watching your progress on a Street Hawk replica.