STREET HAWK DVD - Make Your Suggestions Now!!!!

Anything about Street Hawk can be discussed here.
josh
STREET HAWK DVD - Make Your Suggestions Now!!!!

Post by josh » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:31 pm

Ok everyone, I have been asked by the owner of Fabulous Films to find out what everyone would like to see on the Street Hawk DVD set when it is released. Now is your chance to make your suggestions for what you want to see on the DVD. As of right now, there will be a 40 minute documentary which will include interviews with Rex, Joe and Jeannie. What else would you like to see on the DVD's?
Attachments
shcastreuinion-sm.jpg
shcastreuinion-sm.jpg (16.75KiB)Viewed 13947 times

mikenyc6

Re: STREET HAWK DVD - Make Your Suggestions Now!!!!

Post by mikenyc6 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:26 am

Where do I start? Production photos, videos, home movies, interviews, FAQ's..

dwmdesigner1

Post by dwmdesigner1 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:29 am

I would love to see a Blueprint of the Motorcycle Included in the DVD itself maybe folded inside of the Packaging.

Also a Collection of Still Photos from the Series would be great such as Stills of the Motorcycle, Norman's Computer Control center, shots of the Bike in action, anything they have footage of from Behind-the-Scenes would be great also.

I'm a Big "Streethawk" Fan and I'd even be will to contribute the Cover artwork and other details to make this DVD collection the Best it can Possibly be, I'm a working Graphic Design Artist with 20 years experience!

NOTE: You have the Company listed above as Fabulous Files, and the correct Name is "Fabulous Films USA"

fawaz

Post by fawaz » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:16 am

It should contain everything that the fans have been crying for. This includes the complete soundtrack of SH, behind the scenes, etc.

spyhunter2k

Post by spyhunter2k » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:54 pm

Interviews with:
Andrew Probert (designer of pilot bike)
Ron Cobb (called in to make a revised series-version bike)
Belous and Wolterstorff (producers)
Christopher Lloyd (pilot villian)
Someone from Gene Winfield's Customs (shop that built the pilot bike). The fit and finish of the series bike was noticeably worse and it appears that the studio prop department was used to build the revised series-version bikes.
This is really reaching, but also an interview with one of the stunt riders. Jack Gill, the primary stunt driver for Knight Rider, was on that DVD release and it really added to it.

For a "photo gallery" section:
The pilot-version line drawings provided by Andrew Probert used to make computer animations of the bike morphing from street mode (low suspension) to off-road mode (high suspension)
The series-version blueprints as seen in an issue of the UK magazine "Look In."
Publicity photos like the ones that recently surfaced on imdb.

I think at a minimum the teaser trailer that surfaced on YouTube a while back should be included.

Also, and I can't stress this enough, I think it should include BOTH versions of the pilot:
1) the original broadcast 90-minute version with the blue taser-style particle beam, extra scenes, and sound stage jump special effects, and
2) the 60 minute US video release/Japan laser disc/syndicated version that uses a red laser-style particle beam and inserted shots of the series bike doing real jumps that replaced the sound stage special effects.

It would be a real shame, since there are only 13 episodes to begin with, not to go ahead and include both versions of the pilot.

That's all I can think of for now...

jbt

Post by jbt » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:59 am

Aside from the usual deleted scenes, outakes etc (those are a million to one chance but you never know), maybe all of Tangerine Dreams' incidental music included too, including the stuff that wasnt used in the series. Though from what i've read, that would be an even longer shot than my 1st request...

bluemotorfrog

Post by bluemotorfrog » Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:21 am

I would agree with previous suggestions for both versions of the pilot if possible. Personally, although others might disagree, I would prefer picture stills and perhaps a blueprint of the bike to be incorporated in a booklet with the dvd. The idea of the soundtrack to be included is good, but perhaps too expensive and difficult to happen. Perhaps the soundtrack could be released separately on CD, if so.

pentastar

Post by pentastar » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:29 pm

jbt wrote:Aside from the usual deleted scenes, outakes etc (those are a million to one chance but you never know), maybe all of Tangerine Dreams' incidental music included too, including the stuff that wasnt used in the series. Though from what i've read, that would be an even longer shot than my 1st request...
I second that, I would love to get the Tangerine Dream original score with the DVD.

mikenyc6

Post by mikenyc6 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:13 pm

I know this would be a little crazy but It would also be cool if the menu is animated like Norman's computer screens. It could have the schematics of the bike looping over and over. A tour of command center be cool too.

streethawk.fan

Post by streethawk.fan » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:15 pm

would love to see a HERE AND NOW option.

plus express views from rex joe and the rest of the cast to find out what there thought's where then and how they feel now.

plus if there was to be a new tv show or a film would any of them like to have a cameo role.