STREET HAWK DVD - Make Your Suggestions Now!!!!

Anything about Street Hawk can be discussed here.
robwolf
Re: STREET HAWK DVD - Make Your Suggestions Now!!!!

Post by robwolf » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:10 pm

TBH, I think that we are very lucky to be getting the series on DVD at all! And as for already announced extra bonus content, well I think that is already more than we could ever have hoped for.

As someone who has never seen the 'alternate' version of the Pilot, with the blue particle beam and other differences, I would like to see that footage on the DVD, whether they include both the alternate and normal versions of the pilot, or whether they simply give us the normal version and then include the alternate footage seperately as bonus material.

A command centre theme on the menus would be very nice. As for Tangerine Dream's soundtrack, whilst I'm sure they still have all that music they did for the show, I doubt we'll see it on the DVD, unless they are feeling particularly generous. I would like to think that Fabulous Films will at least make enquiries in that regard.

But I'd be perfectly happy even if we do just get the show and the interviews :)

Matthawkbass

Re: STREET HAWK DVD - Make Your Suggestions Now!!!!

Post by Matthawkbass » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:54 pm

Would have to agree with the Tangerine Dream soundtrack thoughts. So much good music from the series. Would be good to hear as well from the original stunt men to find out about their experiences.