"Norman's Nemesis"

Post your Street Hawk fan fiction here!
ducati749s

"Norman's Nemesis"

Post by ducati749s » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:30 pm

Tell you what I will remove the post, someone else comes up with the ending and I will start a new story with the post(albeit modified)

pentastar

"Norman's Nemesis"

Post by pentastar » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:00 pm

No, that's fantasic Ducati! The whole point is to bring your own spin to the story and add something to it. I think the direction you are taking it is great! It even gives the title a potentially new meaning...maybe Norman's Nemesis isn't Phil, it's himself!

Plus, things were going too well with Mona, I was wondering whether we were going to have to integrate her into the team or not. At least this leaves it open for us to write her out if we want to.

Great ideas Ducati, I like it!

pentastar

"Norman's Nemesis"

Post by pentastar » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:02 pm

Whoops, it took me too long to respond, I guess you all decided to take that part out before I even had a chance to respond.

janice

"Norman's Nemesis"

Post by janice » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:26 pm

Jesse grabs his jacket and heads for the door. He's going to let Norman know about his car and see how he is coming with the bike.

"Hey! You just got here. Where are you going?" Rachels wants to know.

"To see a man about a horse." Jesse answers giving Rachel his most charming grin.

"Jesse!" Rachel warns, "we've got work to do." She can only glare at his back as he leaves.

pentastar

"Norman's Nemesis"

Post by pentastar » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:52 pm

Looks like the story is pretty much finished, seems like we just need to come up with a final scene to wrap it up. Ducati has already given us our inspiration for the next one, so I say lets get this one tied up and done so that Josh can post it in the Fanfiction site.

Any takers on writing the last scene?

janice

"Norman's Nemesis"

Post by janice » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:56 pm

I had sort of thought Jesse shirking work and racing out the door to be the final scene. Altobelli had recapped/wrapped up the Norman/Phil saga and the car theft and thinks SH is history. Then Jesse runs off to bring SH back. This is the lead in to Ducati's new story. But if you have a better ending, please feel free, and I'll delete mine.

pentastar

"Norman's Nemesis"

Post by pentastar » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:16 am

No no, don't delete yours, there's nothing wrong with it. I just didn't know if that was "The End", sounds like it is more like "To Be Continued in A Man Apart".

Well, if that's a wrap, then Josh can post it in the Fanfiction Site!

Wohoo, that makes three scripts! Only 10 more to go, haha!

pentastar

"Norman's Nemesis"

Post by pentastar » Wed May 23, 2007 1:19 pm

Since the continuation of this story was basically cancelled, I wanted to give it one final scene for some closure. Maybe you can consider this chapter the epilogue.

- - - - - -

A white Ford Taurus pulls up to a classic Victorian home in Montana. Norman and Mona climb out of the car and walk to the front door. As the doorbell rings they stand, there, exchanging looks in the awkward pause. An older woman comes to the door, opens it, and gasps when she sees Norman.

josh

"Norman's Nemesis"

Post by josh » Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:09 pm

Just thought I would let you guys/gals know that I finally got around to posting this in the Fan Fiction part of the website.