STREETWOLF

Post your Street Hawk fan fiction here!
ducati749s
STREETWOLF

Post by ducati749s » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:25 pm

Now, as some of you may know my SH spoof- Streetwolf has been put on and off more times than a lightbulb, now it is going to be done for sure!
I recently hijacked Pentastars thread which dealed with his Dio-Story delays and I showed pics of the old SW dash, now it has been redesigned, it now has a built in mirror, light-weight Duct-tape finish AND the most importatnt thing of them all- A SH inspired weapons bar, look in AWE people for this is a mighty machine!

hernesson

STREETWOLF

Post by hernesson » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:33 pm

Hey, duct tape? That makes it marginally better held together than the Street Hawk bikes!
hehe

It looks like a cross between Dusty Bin and Metal Mickey, with wheels!

ducati749s

STREETWOLF

Post by ducati749s » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:37 pm

Hey, duct tape? That makes it marginally better held together than the Street Hawk bikes!
hehe

It looks like a cross between Dusty Bin and Metal Mickey, with wheels!
(The gun is in the up position in the above pic)
Thats the look I was going for(Dustbin), the first episode will be called "The dust-bin Dash"
I have a few suprises up my sleeve for this though, some that are going to shock you :D

ducati749s

STREETWOLF

Post by ducati749s » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:43 pm

I made some side fins for it. ;)

hernesson

STREETWOLF

Post by hernesson » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:43 pm

Shock me? That doesn't sound good.

Are those golf tees for buttons????!

Hope your kid doesn't want his gameboy back!

hernesson

STREETWOLF

Post by hernesson » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:46 pm

I seriously want to see you ride this beast outside and watch the knackers rip the nuts out of you! LoL
Love the basket on the back...

ducati749s

STREETWOLF

Post by ducati749s » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:50 pm

Shock me? That doesn't sound good.

Are those golf tees for buttons????!

Hope your kid doesn't want his gameboy back!
No the buttons are copper pins I found when going around the Hardware store like a vulture i.e looking for cheap useless things to buy like all men do LoL
He wont be wanting the Gameboy back, I snipped the wires in it when he was asleep and now it doesnt work........I'm not that mean, it stopped working about a year back and has been gathering dust since then to tell the truth. ;)

The basket really does add to it IMHO

The Cream-Crackers wont be able to catch me in the first place, remember this Scooter has Hyperthrust!!!!!!!!!!

hernesson

STREETWOLF

Post by hernesson » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:51 pm

Working or no, the gameboy was probably the most expensive thing in the whole picture! LoL

ducati749s

STREETWOLF

Post by ducati749s » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:54 pm

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topi ... 3&f=47&h=0
She is getting a lot of attention now.

hernesson

STREETWOLF

Post by hernesson » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:34 pm

Cute dog. Your test pilot???