Street Hawk OST - Not Bootleg (Free Download)

Have some Street Hawk related media that you want to share? Post it here!
Josch Schulz

Street Hawk OST - Not Bootleg (Free Download)

Post by Josch Schulz » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Hey Friends

And here we go

http://www.filesonic.com/file/126192052 ... t_Hawk.zip

Have fun and mayby somebody is avalible to make a cool CD cover:

Lars

EDIT BY JOSH: The file is no longer available on filesonic. :(

josh

Re: Street Hawk OST - Not Bootleg (Free Download)

Post by josh » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:02 pm

I tried to download the file and is says it was deleted. :(

Bogbeast

Post by Bogbeast » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:54 pm

Snap , any chance of getting this another way as i have been searching for the songs on and off for ages :)

Josch Schulz

Post by Josch Schulz » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:45 am

Hey Friends

Dang, that sucks, but no Problem. I will upload the file tomorrow during the day again, this time on Megaupload, I guess that is much more easy then the other one 8-) Of course I share my Soundtrack...like I say its just LPs and Tapes and some other nice stuff that I collect during the last 5 years.

Josch Schulz

Post by Josch Schulz » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:14 pm

Okay here we go with Filesonic again, sorry the other stuff was not workin like I wanted to. Hurry up guys, I have no Idea how long this will be avalible :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Hope you all know what you need to do? Well it is easy, klick on slow download, you get your password, type it in and download the file :mrgreen:

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1596806054/SHS.zip

Bogbeast

Post by Bogbeast » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:14 pm

Thnx man downloading now :)

JON1482

Post by JON1482 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:56 am

Just downloaded the traks. Some good stuff on there, but you've probably got most of it from the Le'Parc album and the musical genius, Mr Pilati.

Josch Schulz

Post by Josch Schulz » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:26 am

Hey ;)

See the funny thing is I get these 2 CDs from the Netherlands, the CDs say "For Promotion use Only" and I have no Idea what the tracks say or where they are from. I am not involved in this, and I am happy that I have this Soundtrack. Looks like somebody wanted to make quick money with cheep stuff. I am very happy that I get thise 2 "Promotion CDs" for 100% for free. I thought you guys where happy to get stuff there, so thats why I share... :oops: :oops: I hope nobody is mad @ me, I have nothing to do and do not know Mr Pilati or his work. I just share what I have from Fan to Fan and hope you guys like it, that is the Story :oops: :oops: I have no Idea where the stuff come from. I am not a Tangerine Expert, Sorry :oops: I realy hope nobody is mad @ me, I am not very long into this Forum so I realy do not know what is going on in the past,

Josch

JON1482

Post by JON1482 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Josch Schulz wrote:Hey ;)

See the funny thing is I get these 2 CDs from the Netherlands, the CDs say "For Promotion use Only" and I have no Idea what the tracks say or where they are from. I am not involved in this, and I am happy that I have this Soundtrack. Looks like somebody wanted to make quick money with cheep stuff. I am very happy that I get thise 2 "Promotion CDs" for 100% for free. I thought you guys where happy to get stuff there, so thats why I share... :oops: :oops: I hope nobody is mad @ me, I have nothing to do and do not know Mr Pilati or his work. I just share what I have from Fan to Fan and hope you guys like it, that is the Story :oops: :oops: I have no Idea where the stuff come from. I am not a Tangerine Expert, Sorry :oops: I realy hope nobody is mad @ me, I am not very long into this Forum so I realy do not know what is going on in the past,

Josch
Hey Josch, I dont think anyone is mad at you :) If your a Street Hawk fan then your alright by me!

Hawk Huntress

Post by Hawk Huntress » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:10 am

I loved having the sound track :oops: but comp crashed and burned and took all my piv's videos and my sounds track :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: any way of getting it back