Something new every time...

Discuss the pilot episode of Street Hawk
hernesson

Post by hernesson » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:52 am

Upon first entering Command Centre with Jesse, there is only a single door between the outside and command centre. Not very good security really for a government project, not even a burglar alarm or reinforced door!
You can vaguely make out a sign above when they are outside, which I think reads something like, "Central Bakery Supply Co" (?)
There is also a light on permanently above the door. Surely an abandoned building would not have electricity running and might alert people to the fact the building is being used?
Norm pulls up near to the door in this episode, yet in the subsequent episodes, his and Jesse's car are parked outside on a main road on the other side of the building. In other episodes, Jesse and Norm sometimes use another door on the opposite end of the command centre...

janice

Post by janice » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:38 am

Seems like the entrance did move around a lot. Maybe Norman likes to remodel in his spare time. :) If it was an empty warehouse or factory, there were probably multiple entrances. Is the same building used in the pilot as the other episodes?

I could not make out what the sign over the door said. I will give it another look.

hernesson

Post by hernesson » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:49 am

It was just a good guess on my part. Perhaps someone with a clearer copy and the use of a better zoom function can confirm?
I'm pretty sure it is the same building btw.
Yes, I imagine for the simple reasons of convenience and fire safety there had to be 2 entrances, perhaps even more. 3 infact, if you count the billboard exit, which I can never decide is meant to be a static billboard concealing a hidden exit point or a goods/unloading bay with an advertisement on the doors??? Being several feet from the ground it is just the right height for an articulated delivery van.

hernesson

Post by hernesson » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:14 pm